* Before starting, discharge your iPhone battery below 25%. A charged lithium ion battery can catch fire and / or explode if accidentally punctured.
* If the display glass is cracked, keep the pieces together and avoid bodily injury during repair by taping the glass also covering it with a layer of clear duct tape can help grip the suction cup.
* Do not lift the screen more than 10º as there are ribbon cables along the right edge of the device that connects the screen to the logic board.
15 days warranty.
1. They can never remove the seals and plastics from the screens and flexes.
2. When the mobile arrives, the screen is tested without removing said stamps.
* If they finally put it then the guarantee is lost. Therefore, once you have put the screen on your customer’s phone, you are the one who runs the warranty with him.
* If you have a problem and it is within the 15 or 30 days warranty (the days depend on the volume of purchase) you should record a video showing us the problem and showing the full screen. This video is sent to the commercial serving you. We will try to respond as soon as possible.
3. In 90% of cases the product is exchanged for a new one of the same type. In the remaining percentage you can invest your money in another product from our store or leave it as a background for future purchases.